Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hello Blog, It's me, Lorelei.

I write all the time.    I write notes for FB and dont publish them.   I write posts for email groups and then chop them up so that they are a shadow of their original selves and send them.  I write as if I am an expert and actually know what I am talking about.  I have written rants which are particularly fun.  I always think I am so righteous! I write emails and press send and immediately regret.   BUT bottomline I write.  

My Grandmother was also a writer and a painter.   She used to encourage me in those directions.   She always told me "you're going places".   Whatever that meant to a grandmother I am not exactly sure but I was surprised by her insight into my potential future.  After decades (ugh yes, decades) of discounting what I had to say, my intelligence, my conclusions about life I have finally realized that I actually have gone places, in reality and in my mind.   i have gained a lof of experience in life and have many successes and failures to back up my knowledge and theories which have helped me come to my many conclusions.  I am by no means an expert on some of my topics but they come from my heart and head which makes them uniquely mine and they are ok.  I still go out on a limb as IF I know what I am talking about and I am fully aware if I dont have my facts straight it devalues everything else I might "write" so I am working on that bit.

I hope that Ciera Reflections will become the place where the Ciera Partnership will share what I am learning and have learned and the knowledge gained thru my life with dogs.  By doing this I will have an outlet to stop monologuing to my family and friends about what needs to be done to save the canine kingdom in every little facet.   I promise to be brave and post from the heart without worry what others may think. 

I hope you will find what I write to be original and thought provoking as well as informative.   I welcome all comments, suggestions and flamings!

No comments:

Post a Comment