Monday, October 14, 2013

I hate typos...

....not because I care if I make them but because my mother might see and then she will lose the entire point of what I am saying and focus in on the one GLARING error until she feels I not only understand what I did wrong but that I also realize what a savage I have become.  

It does not matter how many times I proof read, the minute I hit send or publish or print without saving I discover an error.   It almost ruins the entire writing experience.   I think it will be a huge growth step for me to accept that I am a savage and savages do not really care about grammar and typos as long as they get their point across.  Furthermore if this savage was a "real" writer she would have an editor who would take care of all that stuff with the efficiency that my 13 year old Mini Bull uses when cleaning her plate!

Instead I shall worry about getting my point across.

Copyright 2013 Ciera Reflections. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment