Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pure Breed Rescue Groups

TO: ALL PURE BREED RESCUE GROUPS

Don't claim to be a Rescue for your breed and raise money for rescue and post your success stories and efforts and maintain a web page if you don't answer the email specifically created for rescue issues.

I am aware how hard the job is.   I know you can't save every dog.    I know you probably don't want mixed breeds.  I alaso know that there are not always resources in every corner of the country.

I do know that you probably have leads for people who want to rescue one of your breed.   I know you probably have an online listing of available dogs around the country.  I know you have a resource of members all over the country.  I also know you probably have financial support for the dogs you accept.  

I also strongly believe that if it is one of your own you should not let us volunteers and tax payers do your dirty work.   If the dog is too old or too sick for you to be interested in, then please send someone to get it and take it to their own vet for euthansia.     

You make us AKC people look bad to all those people in our communities doing the heavy lifting!!!!  

Sincerely,

A Pure Breed dog lover, Member of pure breed dog clubs and Community Rescuer


Copyright 2013 Ciera Reflections. All Rights Reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment